Kyle has always carried a strong passion for dance music, and an even stronger passion for entertainment. Growing up in Ithaca New York, Kyle found a love for mixing, recording, and producing music. He was surrounded by many different artists, collaborating with some of the most talented musicians he’s ever met. "Many of the guys I worked with were trained starting at a very early age." Kyle says, "Ithaca was a very creative city with many people immersing themselves in the arts. I found it to be very intimidating at first because I was starting so late in my life." Kyle was only 17 when he started mixing live bands and playing music.
In 1997, Kyle took the plunge and moved to New York City. There, he continued to follow his musical ambitions by singing for local bands and exploring New York’s unique nightlife. Like many in his generation, it was the night a friend invited him to the infamous New York club, Twilo, when Kyle truly understood that electronic music was where he needed to focus is creative talents.
Musically, Kyle focuses much of his production work in the Deep House, Tech House genres, where he's found creative influence from the likes of Maceo Plex, Jimpster, Deetron, and many others. Kyle says "if I can even scratch the surface of what any of these artists have accomplished over their careers, I will have achieved something very, very special."
Kyle finds performance inspiration from a number of highly skilled producers and musicians such as Tiesto, Matt Darey, and Armin Van Buuren. He has developed a passion and respect, not only for their music, but more specifically for the visual experience of their live events. "The feeling you get when you are surrounded by a bunch of happy, smiling people engulfed in massive lighting effects, are things found nowhere else on earth. The lights, the huge video screens, and the large crowds all blended into one exciting event! My love of electronic dance music and over-the-top performance has brought me to this point, and now it’s time for me to create that feeling for others."
Clearly Kyle is driven, and if he performs like those who influence him, he's sure to have an amazing career in music.
Here is the tracklist for this episode of AUDIO DANCE PARADE!
1. Solo (UK) - Cringe (Original Mix) - Kling Klong
2. Fabio Alampi - Confiara (Original Mix) - Vibe Me
3. Egoism - Hebephrenic Syndrome (Original Mix) - Neptuun City
4. Elon - Carlos (Exercise One Remix) - Dumb Unit
5. Animal Trainer - Krambambuli (Original Mix) - Stil Vor Talent
6. Redondo & Sideburn - Cant Keep Up (Kruse & Nuernberg) - Witty Tunes
7. Kiki & Marco Resmann - Beggin' For The Heat (Pan-Pot Remix) - Watergate Records
8. DJ Anna - Behind The Groove (Original Mix) - Tronic
9. Adam Port - Someone To Love (Original Mix) - Keinemusik
10. Telefon Tel Aviv - The Birds (Ellen Allien Remix) - Bpitch Control
11. Sebastien Leger - Jaguar (Original Mix) - Mistakes Music
12. Dillon - Abrupt Clarity (Catz 'N Dogz Remix) - Bpitch Control